Bettah Bettas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bettah Bettas

A place to learn about bettas and share your finned friends.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Finned Five.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweeda88
Sweeda88

My Finned Five. Empty
PostSubject: My Finned Five.   My Finned Five. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:41 pm

Here are my five Bettas in alphabetical order.
Angel was my sister's fish who I adopted. She's a crowntail. I love her silly personality.
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Aquarius was also my sister's fish. He's a DBTHM. She was too busy with her child and work to take care of them properly, so she gave them to me. [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Blush is my second oldest fish. I've had her a year and 5 days. I love her. She's a veil tail.[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Data is an HMPK. I love him. He has a great personality, is completely gorgeous, and has beautiful short fins. He is named after a Star Trek character. [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Last, but certainly not least, is the Betta who started it all. Sequin was my first Betta that I took care of PROPERLY. I love him. I've had him since September of 2010, so he's almost two years since he was at least 6 months when I got him. I love him so much and wish he could live forever. I love you [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
cajunamy
cajunamy

My Finned Five. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Finned Five.   My Finned Five. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:36 pm

They're all gorgeous!!

Sidenote: I started watching Star Trek TNG last night .. I love Data so much lol
Back to top Go down
http://cajunbettafish.wordpress.com
Sweeda88
Sweeda88

My Finned Five. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Finned Five.   My Finned Five. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:44 pm

I know. He's kind of silly and derp. That's why I named Data "Data". He's such a derpy fish. Data is very logical, but he ends up being derpy a lot of the time because he's trying to act human and failing. Laughing Also, his coloring is sort of golden.
Back to top Go down
vaygirl
Administrator
vaygirl

My Finned Five. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Finned Five.   My Finned Five. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Pretty fishes!!! Data is hawt, as always. Your girls are so cute. Angel, especially!
Back to top Go down
Sweeda88
Sweeda88

My Finned Five. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Finned Five.   My Finned Five. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:50 pm

Thanks. I love them all. Data is such a derp, though. Always glass surfing or flaring at nothing. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Finned Five. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Finned Five.   My Finned Five. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Finned Five.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bettah Bettas :: Betta Pictures-
Jump to: